Sucuri Website Security
Protection against hacker attacks and malware threats
- Daily malware scans and guaranteed malware removal
- Additional firewall protection
- Short response times - express help in as little as 30 minutes
Choose your contract length
- Prices include tax at 19%. €4.99 per month for 1 month. Cancellation period: 4 weeks to the end of the contract.
- Prices include tax at 19%. €19.99 per month for 1 month. Cancellation period: 4 weeks to the end of the contract.
- Prices include tax at 19%. €29.99 per month for 1 month. Cancellation period: 4 weeks to the end of the contract.
- 1 month minimum contract length
- Monthly billing cycle paid in advance
- 1 month following contract length
- 4 weeks cancellation terms to the end of the contract
It's urgent? Emergency help within 30 minutes
Sucuri Website Security Express
- Response time 30 minutes
- Malware scan for unlimited number of pages
- Malware removal unlimited
- Google blacklist monitoring and removal
- Web Application Firewall (WAF)
- Content Delivery Network (CDN)
The advantages at a glance
The security of your website is in the best hands: your order to fix a malware problem will be manually executed by our security specialists.
Content Delivery Network (CDN)
The placement of your website on our worldwide server network (CDN) enables shorter loading times, which often leads to a better Google ranking.
Sucuri Website Security helps to solve blacklisting problems immediately and prevent serious visitor losses as a result.
Scope of services
Whether it's affordable basic protection or a comprehensive ultimate-package: choose your individual solution from four different tariffs.
Unlimited number of pages
No matter how many pages you publish under one domain Sucuri Website Security protects your entire website.
Sucuri Website Security can be used for almost all content management systems as well as for individually coded websites.
Excellent provider, very competent and easily accessible support
We have been a customer for 20 years
and experience again and again perfect, fast and extremely competent support!
I am absolutely enthusiastic about the support, you are always helped very quickly...
Protect your website from the most common threats*
Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS)
In the most common cases of DDoS attacks, a website is paralyzed by flooding it with automated traffic. Such attacks usually originate from a large number of computers and can escalate quickly to proportions that are harmful to business operations.
Attackers use security holes in SQL databases and PHP to inject their own commands into the database queries of web applications in order to manipulate them. This is often done directly via user input through a form.
Brute force attacks
In brute force attacks, hackers go through all possible combinations of passwords until they find the corresponding password and gain access to the system. This gives them all the manipulation options that an administrator would have.
Cross-site scripting (XSS)
Cross-site scripting exploits vulnerabilities in web applications by inserting information from an untrusted context into another context where it is then classified as trusted.
If a software vulnerability is discovered by hackers and used for an attack on the same day before the vulnerability can be fixed, this is called a zero-day attack. Sucuri Website Security also protects against such quick shots.
*Not included in "Essential" tariff.
Two customer promises are of highest priority for Host Europe: We ensure full price transparency and the highest service quality that only dedicated experts with extensive practical experience can offer.
In 2019 renewed CHIP award and gold win for VPS
Latest news: the award for very good accessibility of the test portal CHIP. Host Europe also received three gold medals at the Hosting & Service Provider Summits in the last three years: 2019 and 2018 in the VPS/ vServer category and 2017 in the Web Hosting category. Host Europe has also received several awards as a web hosting provider with 100% availability.