Paid Advanced Services
Hassle-free hosting for your projects
- Support from our server experts
- Flexibly adaptable to your project
- Complete server management from a single source
What are Paid Advanced Services?
You appreciate the flexible resource options of a self-managed server and have a spontaneous request where you are stuck. This is usually where an external system administrator comes in. This is often expensive and the search is time-consuming.
Our Advanced Services offer you a cost-effective ad hoc alternative to an expensive system administrator. No matter if you lack the knowledge or the time - we take over this work for you. Concentrate fully on your project and leave server administration tasks to us.
You can take advantage of these Paid Advanced Services
- Performance and security analyses
- Apache optimization
- Disk checks
- MySQL optimization
- Database Management
- .htaccess changes
- MySQL configuration customization
- Verification of access rights
- PHP configuration customization
- Search and exchange of strings
- web.config customization
- Email spam checking
- Firewall rules configuration
- Server hardening
- Content recovery
- Hosting recovery
- Database backup script setup
- Domain & DNS setup
- Software installation (e.g. WordPress or Joomla)
- PHP module installation
- PHP version upgrade
- Content migration
- Other requests? Let us check if we can help you
Paid Advanced Services vs. Advanced Services Package for Virtual Server
The main difference between our general Paid Advanced Services and the Advanced Services package for Virtual Servers is that the latter applies to a new Virtual Server only. Paid Advanced Services are also available for several other products, such as a Dedicated Server or a WebServer. You can also use Paid Advanced Services for a Virtual Server as part of a one-time payment, if it is not already included in the Advanced Services package for Virtual Server.
Your advantages at a glance
- Please log in to your KIS at https://kis.hosteurope.de/
- Then switch to the "Support" area in the left-hand menu.
- In the drop-down menu, select the product series, for example "Virtual Server 10 Plus".
- Now please specify your server for which you need support.
- Click "Please open the support-form of your server."